ClipperCreek EV Charger System Installer
We are trained and certified professional ClipperCreek EV/EVSE installer. We can install the unit you bought, or we can bring the proper unit along. Please call us for a free no obligation proposal.
RELIABLE. POWERFUL. MADE IN AMERICA.
The ClipperCreek is designed to take the wear-and-tear of everyday use.
- Service: 208V to 240V – 50A, dedicated circuit
- Charge current output power: 208V to 240V, 32A max
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test eliminates manual user testing
- Indoor rated fully sealed (NEMA 4) enclosure
- Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 9” W x 19.7” H x 5.3” D (229mm W x 493mm H x 135mm D)
CODES, STANDARDS and RECOMMENDED PRACTICES
- UL 2594 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- UL 2231 Personal Protection Device (i.e. CCID Hardware)
- UL 1998 Standard for Safety-Related Software
- NEC 625 Electric Vehicle Charge System
- SAE-J1772™ Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler